PLZ READ

A place to hangout with your fellow BattleStickers and discuss different topics.
taterstew
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): taterstew

Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:45 pm

hey my user is taterstew
but never mind that um 2 things 1 the new grave yard map has some bugs u neda fix and 2
can u make a daily wheel or something were u can get a daily prize cuz that would be sooo cool and maybe some imes u lose money on the wheel :P :P

Kamil
Community Manager
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): MrKamil

Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:51 pm

taterstew wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:45 pm
hey my user is taterstew
but never mind that um 2 things 1 the new grave yard map has some bugs u neda fix and 2
can u make a daily wheel or something were u can get a daily prize cuz that would be sooo cool and maybe some imes u lose money on the wheel :P :P
Which bug are you talking about?

About the "daily wheel" thing, it's up to the developers to decide, also I don't think the "wheel" should make a player lose their money, as it might lead to anger and inequality for our players.
Kamil Community Manager

WolfArmyGod
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): WolfArmyGod

Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:33 am

Yeah, I don't agree with the losing money on a daily wheel, however we could add a different wheel which can be purchased for a certain amount of coins, which can give you more or less coins, skins, or weapons, or weapon skins, and maybe special abilities like the beacon.
🐺 Regards, WolfArmyGod. 🐺

• Information