Skin Ideas!

Got any idea or suggestion to make BattleStick even better? Post it here!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
In this section, you can share your ideas about any new features that you think might improve the game or post any suggestions for improving upon already existing features of the game.

Please read the section rules: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7
Li-Kam
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): Li-Kam

Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:39 pm

Have an awesome idea for a new skin? Post it here!
You may include images and videos to make it more detailed. Developers will check this topic time by time, and will reply to your suggestion.

Please only use this topic for posting skin-related ideas.
Li-Kam Community Manager of BattleStick Ready for answering your queries. Unanswerable-to-me queries will be sent to the developers.

WolfArmyGod
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): WolfArmyGod

Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:26 am

Animal skins would be nice, maybe like a fox, a wolf, a gorilla, a monkey, just animals :P
🐺 Regards, WolfArmyGod. 🐺

Li-Kam

Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:01 pm

WolfArmyGod wrote:
Animal skins would be nice, maybe like a fox, a wolf, a gorilla, a monkey, just animals :P
Seems nice. I'd choose to wear gorilla skin :P
Li-Kam Community Manager of BattleStick Ready for answering your queries. Unanswerable-to-me queries will be sent to the developers.

WolfArmyGod
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): WolfArmyGod

Kamil wrote:
WolfArmyGod wrote:
Seems nice. I'd choose to wear gorilla skin :P
You already know what I would wear xD.
🐺 Regards, WolfArmyGod. 🐺

stickeater
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): skickeater

Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:25 pm

new skin idea

check it the skin are very nice
Attachments
images (1).jpg
images (1).jpg (21.57 KiB) Viewed 602 times

Li-Kam

Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:25 pm

stickeater wrote:
new skin idea

Cool, maybe those kinda special skins can be expensive or unlocked at a very high level like level 25 for example.

stickeater
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): skickeater

Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:41 pm

Kamil wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:25 pm
stickeater wrote:
new skin idea

Cool, maybe those kinda special skins can be expensive or unlocked at a very high level like level 25 for example.
yea the dev will decide

CHAMP
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): MasterCHAMP

Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:05 am

Ayyyy
I was thinking for skins, as you, Kamil, already told me that one of what I think my ideas for a skin, the real camo skin is coming out on March 1st, I was thinking, why not just add skins with special abilities, such as disguising your weapon? Skins such as these could be unlocked at level 22, or bought for 6000, as they have special abilities. I was thinking that special abilities of skins should be: your skin will blow up like a bomb, but you will be killed, but if you kill someone with it, you get that kill. Also, a skin that temporarily lets you fly, for maybe about three seconds, and you can fly a little faster than you can walk. I was thinking that another would be a teleportation skin that teleports you where your mouse is, all places except for spawn points. These should have a very slow cool down and even the flying one should cost 7500 because it is overpowered. Tbh, I was thinking that these abilities would be added on to a current skin, such as Stick Cena, or Princess, and you should be able to create your own skin, with abilities that you chose, but without abilities, you should pay 7000 for your own skin, and for added abilities 14000 to 16000. You should only have one ability on at once.

BTW… Kamil and UltimateX(I think), you should make getting experience easier, I'm level 14, and it takes FOREVER to level up. Please do so.
Thanks.

Li-Kam

Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:52 pm

CHAMP wrote:
Ayyyy
I was thinking for skins, as you, Kamil, already told me that one of what I think my ideas for a skin, the real camo skin is coming out on March 1st, I was thinking, why not just add skins with special abilities, such as disguising your weapon? Skins such as these could be unlocked at level 22, or bought for 6000, as they have special abilities. I was thinking that special abilities of skins should be: your skin will blow up like a bomb, but you will be killed, but if you kill someone with it, you get that kill. Also, a skin that temporarily lets you fly, for maybe about three seconds, and you can fly a little faster than you can walk. I was thinking that another would be a teleportation skin that teleports you where your mouse is, all places except for spawn points. These should have a very slow cool down and even the flying one should cost 7500 because it is overpowered. Tbh, I was thinking that these abilities would be added on to a current skin, such as Stick Cena, or Princess, and you should be able to create your own skin, with abilities that you chose, but without abilities, you should pay 7000 for your own skin, and for added abilities 14000 to 16000. You should only have one ability on at once.
I don't think this will be fair. Players who have these abilities will be totally advantageous over beginners, and that might make beginners don't want to play BattleStick anymore. But if we will have something like a "Levels System", which means for example that a level 21 player will be sent to a battle with other players level 20-25, then most of the players in the battle will have these special skin abilities, and that would be more fair and better.
CHAMP wrote:
BTW… Kamil and UltimateX(I think), you should make getting experience easier, I'm level 14, and it takes FOREVER to level up. Please do so.
Thanks.
I think it's good as it is right now, in my opinion. It makes the game more fun and people want to level up more. Also, I don't really care about the level I'm in, unless the higher level got a weapon which I wanna get :P

Darky
ForumModerators
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): Darky

Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:30 pm

Custom Skin feature, maybe add it for 15k coins or some. So what it does is, you can make your own skin. It'll be cool if you want this feature.
Proud Forum Moderator of BattleStick. Got a problem? Need it to be solve quickly? Just PM me!

• Information