Mine Ideas!

Got any idea or suggestion to make BattleStick even better? Post it here!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
In this section, you can share your ideas about any new features that you think might improve the game or post any suggestions for improving upon already existing features of the game.

Please read the section rules: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7
Li-Kam
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): Li-Kam

Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:40 pm

Have an awesome idea for a new mine? Post it here!
You may include images and videos to make it more detailed. Developers will check this topic time by time, and will reply to your suggestion.

Please only use this topic for posting mine-related ideas.
Li-Kam Community Manager of BattleStick Ready for answering your queries. Unanswerable-to-me queries will be sent to the developers.

WolfArmyGod
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): WolfArmyGod

Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:22 am

There should be a mine that is placed, and once detonated, it will create a circle forcefield, the devs decide the size of it, but any projectiles shot from the outside will not hurt the person inside, the only way to hurt him/her would be to get inside of the forcefield. The person cannot shoot through the forcefield, and it will of course have a time limit until it disappears.
🐺 Regards, WolfArmyGod. 🐺

WolfArmyGod

Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:23 am

--Example: Think of the game Halo, there is a grenade that deploys a bubble forcefield which cannot be shot in and out from.

Li-Kam

Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:09 pm

WolfArmyGod wrote:
There should be a mine that is placed, and once detonated, it will create a circle forcefield, the devs decide the size of it, but any projectiles shot from the outside will not hurt the person inside, the only way to hurt him/her would be to get inside of the forcefield. The person cannot shoot through the forcefield, and it will of course have a time limit until it disappears.
It sounds to me like some sort of a shield which covers the player who throws it from each side, and the player who threw it cannot be hurt - and if anyone attempts to go inside the shield, he will be quickly killed by the forcefield. Is that what you mean?

Sorry if I misunderstood, but yeah, I really like the idea.
Li-Kam Community Manager of BattleStick Ready for answering your queries. Unanswerable-to-me queries will be sent to the developers.

WolfArmyGod

Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:20 pm

Kamil wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:09 pm
WolfArmyGod wrote:
It sounds to me like some sort of a shield which covers the player who throws it from each side, and the player who threw it cannot be hurt - and if anyone attempts to go inside the shield, he will be quickly killed by the forcefield. Is that what you mean?

Sorry if I misunderstood, but yeah, I really like the idea.
No, the forcefield does not give damage. It only protects anyone inside the force field. The player inside cannot shoot out, and cannot be shot. This could be used to escape certain situations.

Li-Kam

Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:25 pm

^ Oh, okay. Thanks for clarifying that.

stickeater
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): skickeater

Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:48 pm

i am asking to put a grenade that is not a mine but it will be very good please do something it will be more fun
Attachments
download.png
it may be like this one or whatever you want
download.png (820 Bytes) Viewed 495 times

stickeater

Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:58 pm

Please the dev try to pu it it will be cool

-the mine is very cool but you need to buy it 2 for 25coin .
-iam naming it it pressure mine because when you step on it ,it explode him taking all of his health
-AND only the player who had place it can see it
-The photo just place it in the shop
-please the dev iam asking again try to put there is only two mine
Attachments
images (1).jpg
images (1).jpg (8.02 KiB) Viewed 478 times

UnlimitedX
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): UnlimitedX

Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:50 pm

Interesting ideas especially automatic mines.

stickeater

Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:09 pm

yea it is automatic beacuase it is a pressure mine when someone steps on it the mine will explode xD

• Information