Game Mode Ideas!

Got any idea or suggestion to make BattleStick even better? Post it here!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
In this section, you can share your ideas about any new features that you think might improve the game or post any suggestions for improving upon already existing features of the game.

Please read the section rules: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7
Li-Kam
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): Li-Kam

Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:41 pm

Have an awesome idea for a new game mode? Post it here!
You may include images and videos to make it more detailed. Developers will check this topic time by time, and will reply to your suggestion.

Please only use this topic for posting game mode-related ideas.
Li-Kam Community Manager of BattleStick Ready for answering your queries. Unanswerable-to-me queries will be sent to the developers.

kloksonic
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): klok

Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:45 pm

there should be domination for new map 2 on the top and 1 at the bottom I think a lot of people will like it if u do it
it mostly about trying caputre all the points and first team that get 500 wins and they have use down button or s to capture the points
Last edited by kloksonic on Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kloksonic
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): klok

Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:48 pm

they should add ctf mode in battlestick with same map as team deathmatch there flag will be under there spawn

Li-Kam
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): Li-Kam

Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:49 pm

kloksonic wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:48 pm
they should add ctf mode in battlestick with same map as team deathmatch there flag will be under there spawn
kloksonic wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:45 pm
there should be domination for new map 2 on the top and 1 at the bottom I think a lot of people will like it if u do it :D :mrgreen: :idea:
Topics merged.
Li-Kam Community Manager of BattleStick Ready for answering your queries. Unanswerable-to-me queries will be sent to the developers.

WolfArmyGod
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): WolfArmyGod

Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:19 am

I think these game modes would work well with battle stick. +Support
🐺 Regards, WolfArmyGod. 🐺

WolfArmyGod

Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:28 am

Also, i would like a game mode where someone holds a ball or container, which would be like FFA King of the hill, except they can carry the object with them. Players must kill the holder to obtain and get points and be declared the king.

Pinterac
Community Manager

Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:02 am

WolfArmyGod wrote:
Also, i would like a game mode where someone holds a ball or container, which would be like FFA King of the hill, except they can carry the object with them. Players must kill the holder to obtain and get points and be declared the king.
Currently a crown should appear on the first top player in FFA mode. Nevertheless since the latest release the crown won't display anymore. We will fix it ASAP.

WolfArmyGod

Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:03 pm

Pinterac wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:02 am
WolfArmyGod wrote:
Currently a crown should appear on the first top player in FFA mode. Nevertheless since the latest release the crown won't display anymore. We will fix it ASAP.
Well, you don't become king for killing the king, unless everyone else is low on points. Plus the ffa was completely changed, no need for a crown now when it's just death match instead of who can survive the longest. With the idea I mentioned, just get points for holding the object, and maybe kills too I don't know.

WolfArmyGod

Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:41 pm

I think we should have a competitive, or ranked, game mode. People who take the game seriously, level 5+, can participate in it and earn competitive ranks instead of just levels, you know, like CSGO or six siege. There could be team ranked and ffa ranked. This is where Kamil's idea of teamchat comes in. Players need to use the team chat for plans and callouts on ranked, as it is indeed competitive. Another great, amazing, addition that would be good for ranked, is voice chat. Voice chat would speed up the process of typing by average, 10x faster than typing. I don't know if this is possible, but it would bring the game mode to another level. Also, before each ranked match, there should be a 1-2 minute spawn time where the team makes the plans and discusses their stuff before exiting the spawn. You should also be able to switch your loadout while the spawntime is up. If there are rounds in the ranked match, as in a halftime or something, then you should have another small break for the halftime, and be able to change to change your loadout.
Thank you for reading,
Regards, WolfArmyGod.

WolfArmyGod

Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:04 pm

Another game mode that I'm sure everyone would like, is classic. Classic FFA, Classic TDM, and so on. Obviously, since its 'classic' the only weapons available to you are the default bow, and the default mine. I'm sure people who look for skilled fights, like me, would like this gamemode :)

• Information