Team Chat

Got any idea or suggestion to make BattleStick even better? Post it here!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
In this section, you can share your ideas about any new features that you think might improve the game or post any suggestions for improving upon already existing features of the game.

Please read the section rules: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7
Li-Kam
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): Li-Kam

Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:38 pm

Sometimes we want to chat with our team only, like giving each other commands, right? So my idea is to create a team chat. When you press "T" and write something, your message will only be visible to your teammates.
Li-Kam Community Manager of BattleStick Ready for answering your queries. Unanswerable-to-me queries will be sent to the developers.

kloksonic
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): klok

Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:47 pm

Kamil wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:38 pm
Sometimes we want to chat with our team only, like giving each other commands, right? So my idea is to create a team chat. When you press "T" and write something, your message will only be visible to your teammates.
that seems goood so they do plans without the other team knowing to win stuff

WolfArmyGod
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): WolfArmyGod

Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:29 am

Team chat would be great if we ever added a competitive or ranked game mode.
🐺 Regards, WolfArmyGod. 🐺

Pinterac
Community Manager

Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:52 am

Thank you for the team chat idea. We already thought about it but we didn't focus on it recently. We will try to add it to the next release ;)

WolfArmyGod
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): WolfArmyGod

Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:34 pm

Pinterac wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:52 am
Thank you for the team chat idea. We already thought about it but we didn't focus on it recently. We will try to add it to the next release ;)
Honestly, I don't think anyone would use the team chat, unless they want to tell a friend something. I will be making a game mode suggestion that team chat could be useful for. I think its a good idea, but only for the thread I'm about to make :P.
🐺 Regards, WolfArmyGod. 🐺

Li-Kam
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): Li-Kam

Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:10 am

WolfArmyGod wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:34 pm
Honestly, I don't think anyone would use the team chat, unless they want to tell a friend something. I will be making a game mode suggestion that team chat could be useful for. I think its a good idea, but only for the thread I'm about to make :P.
Many online games do have a team chat, and I think it would be a useful feature when the friends and clans systems will ever release :P
Li-Kam Community Manager of BattleStick Ready for answering your queries. Unanswerable-to-me queries will be sent to the developers.

• Information