Clans System - Post your ideas!

Got any idea or suggestion to make BattleStick even better? Post it here!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
In this section, you can share your ideas about any new features that you think might improve the game or post any suggestions for improving upon already existing features of the game.

Please read the section rules: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7

Do you want a clan system?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
I don't know
No votes

Total votes: 9
Li-Kam
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): Li-Kam

Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:58 pm

There might be a clan system release in BattleStick, so I decided to create a topic for players to post their ideas/suggestions here.

Post your ideas & suggestions!
Li-Kam Community Manager of BattleStick Ready for answering your queries. Unanswerable-to-me queries will be sent to the developers.

Li-Kam

Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:38 pm

Here's my suggestion:
We would have an option to create clans in the game itself, and creating clan topics in the forum so that other players can apply and discuss on the clan topics. Every player with a registered and approved in-game clan will have a clan's tag beside his nickname, like "[B.T] Kamil" etc. Clans should have at least 4 members before they are approved, and an appropriate clan name and members' nicknames.

Tournaments with cool prizes would be a great way for clans to enjoy playing BattleStick. But before that, we need a custom battles creation system in order to do clan trainings and clan wars/cups.

There won't be many clans once the system will release probably, as there are not a lot of players in the game - but maybe this might interest more players to join BattleStick. Clans which will violate several clan rules can be deleted by the administration, and members can be banned for a certain period of time.

This is an example of a clan system from a game I used to play but stopped. Of course, BattleStick developers can change this up to their own preferable system way.

This is how it might look like while searching for a clan to join:

I hope you liked my suggestions!
Li-Kam Community Manager of BattleStick Ready for answering your queries. Unanswerable-to-me queries will be sent to the developers.

_Banana_
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): TeeVee

Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:23 pm

Definitely. I think it would be even more fun to have clans and Battles. I think that it is for sure a good idea and should be used! :D

WolfArmyGod
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): WolfArmyGod

Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:04 am

Clan points, top clans, top clan special item rewards, clan tdm competitive,
🐺 Regards, WolfArmyGod. 🐺

taterstew
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): taterstew

Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:53 am

that would be epic but how would people contact others to join them?
:shock: :shock:

Li-Kam

Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:43 am

taterstew wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:53 am
that would be epic but how would people contact others to join them?
:shock: :shock:
Either by clicking "Invite" beside the player they want to invite nickname's, or any other way they want to contact each other (Discord, Skype etc.).

• Information