PLZ READ

Got any idea or suggestion to make BattleStick even better? Post it here!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
In this section, you can share your ideas about any new features that you think might improve the game or post any suggestions for improving upon already existing features of the game.

Please read the section rules: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7
probeast
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): ProBeast

Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:21 pm

I bysically love battlestick and I think whoever made it is some pro programmer.I just want to ask today is my birthday and I want to get a weapon of my choice for free because in my battlestick my coins are glitchy so I want to ask can i get a weapon free in battlestick.Im a total fan of battlestick and play daily.

My user:Probeast

I hope you will give what i ask on my birthday and it will be the biggest suprise.

THanks for Reading :D

UnlimitedX
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): UnlimitedX

Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:40 am

Hey Probeast,

Thank you for playing BatteStick. Unfortunately we can't distribute coins based on birthday of every users.

Nevertheless this is a feature we could consider to add - Distributing gifts or lootbox based on birthday date. I moved this topic to suggestions and ideas section.

Best.

probeast
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): ProBeast

Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:51 pm

Can you add a system that after one hour people have the opportunity to get 10 coins or more per hour for free.If that would be added that would literally be the best thing.

Thanks for reading

taterstew
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): taterstew

Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:30 pm

yeah that would be cool also my coins r buggy to cant buy stuff

user is
taterstew
but then again if u got 10 coins for each hour that ant alot buttttttttttttttttttttt if u got daily prizes that would be awsome

Li-Kam
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): Li-Kam

Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:40 pm

probeast wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:51 pm
Can you add a system that after one hour people have the opportunity to get 10 coins or more per hour for free.If that would be added that would literally be the best thing.

Thanks for reading
The developers are still deciding whether to add this feature or not. We think this feature is really cool, and will bring more fun to the game. But first, we need to find some good partners in order to advertise their products.

I personally think that this can be a "Daily Advertisement" feature available per every 12 or 24 hours, and once you watch the whole advertisement, you will receive like 60-100 coins for example.
Li-Kam Community Manager of BattleStick Ready for answering your queries. Unanswerable-to-me queries will be sent to the developers.

• Information