READ

Got any idea or suggestion to make BattleStick even better? Post it here!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
In this section, you can share your ideas about any new features that you think might improve the game or post any suggestions for improving upon already existing features of the game.

Please read the section rules: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7
probeast
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): ProBeast

Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:43 am

Hello battlestickers recently I was trying to play a match in FFA however no player was playing it except me.I got annoyed because I wanted to play battlestick. So I just writing to ask the admins or whoever is gonna do this job is to advertise this game.I want the battlestick community to be big so maybe if admins start advertising it might just help make people come and play battlestick.Thanx for reading

WolfArmyGod
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): WolfArmyGod

Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:41 pm

Yeah I could agree, but not in all situations. During certain times of the day (depending on your timezone), there are about 70-200 players on; But sometimes there's below 30, and it could be hard to find a server with people, or a decent amount of people.
When there is a lot of people on in one server, my school chromebook does not run the game very well. At home however on my laptop, I can run it fine with 60 FPS and low ping. Most players have bad computers, so I would suggest lowering the FFA player count from what, 8-10 people?--to 6 or so. Plus, the game gets crowded with more than 6 people on FFA. Anyways, I think we do need a bigger community, so yes advertising please :)!
🐺 Regards, WolfArmyGod. 🐺

Darky
ForumModerators
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): Darky

Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:37 pm

Hello, we know that you're really bored when no one is playing. I'm bored too when no one is playing, we have tried our best to advertise this game and improving the game by adding more items in it. However, it is very impossible that we could get 100 players in one day. It takes time, so yeah. We hope you understand it is hard work.
Proud Forum Moderator of BattleStick. Got a problem? Need it to be solve quickly? Just PM me!

Froggychum
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): Froggychum

Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:40 pm

I understand :D

Darky
ForumModerators
BattleStick Nickname (in-game): Darky

Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:59 am

Alright, I'll have to lock this thread.

Topic locked.
Proud Forum Moderator of BattleStick. Got a problem? Need it to be solve quickly? Just PM me!

• Information